The Grandstream UCM6302 is an easy to manage device that does not require licensing fees and can support up to 50 users and up to 15 concurrent calls. It features advanced technology including three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support for a NAT router. This enterprise-grade IP PBX can be integrated with third-party CRMs and PMS allowing for custom integrations.
- up to 50 users and up to 15 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Built-in conferencing & meetings platform; supports desktop, Wave app, and SIP endpoints
- Wave for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers allows communication with all UCM6300 users & solutions
- API available for third-party integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique certificate and random default password to protect calls and accounts
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support NAT router
- Automated NAT firewall traversal service facilitates secure remote connections
- Supports Full-Band Opus voice codec and H.264/H.263/ H.263+/H.265/VP8 video codec, jitter resilience up to 50% packet loss
- Compatible with GDMS for cloud setup, management and monitoring
- Main Case
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.