Designed for the high volume needs of businesses, the Kodak i2820 Document Scanner has maximum batch scan speeds of 70 ppm in black and white at 300 dpi and 60 ppm in color at 200 dpi. The unit is also durable with a daily duty cycle of 8,000 pages and ultrasonic multi-feed detection. These scans are of high quality with the i2820's optical resolution of 600 dpi and an input color depth of 48-bit. Also, it has automatic duplexing with the dual CCD setup which can produce up to 140 ipm in black and white or 120 ipm in color.
- Scanning speed: Up to 70ppm
- Color Depth: 48 bit (24 bit External)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Interpolation Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Dual indirect LED
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Media Weight: 9 to 110 lb
- File Formats: BMP, JPEG, Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, RTF and TIFF
- Daily Duty Cycle: up to 8,000 scans per day
- Scanner Features: Automatic Image Orientation, Ultrasonic multifeed sensor, automatic color detection
- Max Supported Document Size: 8.5 in x 160 in
- Feeder: Up to 100 sheets. Handles small documents such as ID cards, embossed hard cards, and insurance cards
- Compatible Operating Systems: MacOS, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Power Cable/Adapter
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
|Scan Resolution||Optical Resolution: 600 dpi|
Interpolation Resolution: 1200 dpi
|Scan Element Type||LED|
|Max Document Size||8.5 in x 160 in|
|USB Port(s)||USB 2.0|
|Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)||Yes|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.