The GWN7605LR is equipped with a controller-less distributed network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. The GWN7605LR is also supported by GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. Powered by marketleading technology for advanced QoS, fast roaming, mesh networks, captive portals, support for 100+ concurrent clients and dual Gigabit network ports, the GWN7605LR is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for low-latency jitter-sensitive real-time applications (such as voice/video-over-Wi-Fi devices & applications) in low-to-medium indoor and outdoor user density scenarios.
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2×Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MUMIMO with beam-forming technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 250-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown
- Flexibilty of 2 detachable/ changeable antennas for different application scenarios
- Embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management, & GWN Manager offers on-premise software AP management
- Power Supply (PoE Injector)
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
GWN7605LR Outdoor Long-Range Wi-Fi Technical Specs
|Number of Ports||2|
|Port Speed||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.