The GWN7615 includes support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks , captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7615 can be used to create a scalable solution as big or small as needed for the deployment scenario, from office buildings to retail locations, hotels and more. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7615 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platforms. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones.
- 1.75Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MU-MIMO technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Supports 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller
- Power Supply (PoE Injector)
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Number of Ports||2 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45|
|Port Speed||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.