The Poly OBi312 IP Analog VoIP Adapter converts a SIP extensions into an analog extension (FXS) allowing users to connect analog devices, such as fax machines, modems, or single line phones to IP PBX or VoIP service. The OBi312 also has one FXO port allowing you to connect a POTS line, so you can have both internet SIP lines and traditional phone line connected to your analog devices. Designed primarily for home offices to continue to use analog Fax machines over VoIP internet service, the Poly OBi312 will register up to 4 VoIP services. Adding the optional Polycom OBiWiFi5G Wi-Fi dongle allows the OBi300 to be used in areas where a Ethernet connection is not available.
- Full Duplex Audio
- Three Way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- Up to four VoIP services
- UP to four Trunk Subscription Profiles
- Configurable Contact List
- 2 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port (802.3)
- 1 x RJ-11 FXS Analog Phone Port
- 1 x RJ-11 FXO analog phone port
- 1x USB 2.0
- Supports T.38 fax standard
- Connects to Wi-FI via optional OBiWiFi5G USB dongle (sold separately)
- OBi312 Voice Service Bridge/ATA
- 12V Power adapter
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable (80 inches)
- RJ-11 cable
- Quick start / installation guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Model||OBi312 Analog Terminal Adapter|
|Ports||1 - FXS (Analog Station Port)|
1 - FXO (Analog Line Port)
|Connection||2 - 10/100BaseT Ethernet|
|Additional Information||1 - USB-A 2.0 port|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.