The VVX 300 Series brings high-quality, cost-effective solutions to any environment
through advanced unified communications (UC) features. The intuitive user interface of
the VVX 300 Series makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training.
- Backlit grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104)
- 6 line or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX 310)
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center "select" key
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
- Polycom VVX 310 Phone
- Handset w/ Cord
- Cat5e Cable
- Power Supply (POE Injector)
- Quick Start Guide
Hosted Provider Compatibility
Alternate Part Numbers
- All VVX 310 phones can quickly switched between Generic SIP and Microsoft Lync/Skype in the phones main menu. 025 and 001 phones come ready for Generic SIP and 018 and 019 phones come ready for Lync/Skype.
- 2200-46161-001 (Generic SIP phone)
- 2200-46161-025 (Generic SIP phone)
- 2200-46161-018 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone)
- 2200-46161-019 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone)
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
|Display||3.2" (208 x 104) Backlit|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.