The G577 IP DECT Handset is black and uses NEC iSIP protocol, so it is integrated with the SL2100 system features, allowing its (4) option keys to be programmed like SL2100 Programmable Function Keys. For example, each G577 can be programmed with two trunk keys, a Park key and a voice mail key. As it is NEC iSIP, a 3rd-party SIP Station License is NOT required.
- Anti-bacterial treated plastics,lens and rubber parts
- Healthcare version in distinctive colour (white)
- Appealing design, lightweight and slimline
- Bright 2-inch high resolution display
- Large SOS-key for personal safety
- Drop resistant design and IP65
- Rugged belt-clip
- Voice, alarming, messaging and location services
- Central directory and presence
- Simple plug-and-play with MicroSD card
- Very long battery life and standby time
- 4 function (line-) keys
- Location services
- Many call control features seamlessly integrated with the PBX
- Mobile staff interaction in various demanding environments
- Valuable unified communications, including central directory access, presence and extensive messaging and alarming features
- Dedicated programmable keys with LED indication
- Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon-based menus
- USB-C interface
- Options such as Bluetooth - or wired headset and built-in trembler
- High-definition audio
- NEC IP Cordless Phone
- Belt Clip
- Charging Base
- Power Adapter (PoE Injector)
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.