Compact and professional handset for mobile office users. The G277 IP DECT Handset is the entry-level unit, has a black housing, and uses Standard SIP protocol. The AP400S is for smaller installations that require (10) or fewer access points and up to (64) handsets. We expect it to be the logical choice for most SL2100 applications.
- Provides many different call control features seamlessly integrated with the PBX
- Providing staff the freedom to work at any place and freely move around
- Valuable unified communications, including central directory access and presence
- Intuitive user interface with colour display and icon based menus
- Single or dual charger allowing an additional battery to be charged
- Provides freedom, comfort and flexibility to the user with options such as headset and built-in trembler
- MicroSD card for easy subscription and replacing handset
- DECT compliance for superior quality speech and security
- High-definition audio in line with CAT-iq
- (1) AP400S Access Point (Q24-FR000000135996)
- For SL2100 sites with up to (10) access points.
- (3) G277 IP DECT Handsets (Q24-FR000000136019)
- (3) Gx77 Desktop Chargers (Q24-FR000000136022)
- (3) Gx77 AC Adapter (Q24-FR000000113077)
Requirements to use with SL2100 System
- IP DECT PARI Code
- SL2100 InDECT Management License
- InDECT Memory SD Card (or SL2100 InMail SD Card)
- 3rd-party SIP Station License is required for each G277 Handset
- PoE Injector or PoE switch port for each AP400 access point
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
SL2100 G277 Handset & Technical Specs
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet |
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.