Delivers the versatility of 3Com NBX H3 or SIP call control support. It provides the flexibility of 18 programmable buttons and offers the convenience of 10 fixed feature buttons including Speaker, Redial, Conference, Transfer, Hold, Voice Mail, Forward to Mail, Hands-Free, Mute, and two Volume controls.It access users its directories and call logs intuitive with a 2×24 character display. it enables user-interaction with display capabilities via three context-sensitive softkeys.
- Built-in speakerphone with hands-free answer services and mute
- Two-line LCD display (2 line x 16 characters) with Caller ID support
- Preprogrammed services, including conference, transfer, redial, hold
- One-button access to voice messaging service ( message retrieval)
- 18 programmable buttons for customization by administrators or users
- LCD internal directory dialing via soft keys
- One-button call coverage forward to voice mail
- 10/100 Mbps shared Ethernet connectivity
- Hub port for connecting a computer to the LAN
- Volume control buttons
- 3Com Speakerphone
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
- New Desi Overlays
- Requires V4.0.17 System Software or greater
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
|Additional Information||None |
|Alternate Part Number||None |
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.