3Com NBX/VCX 3102B has been designed to support the emerging wideband audio standards developed to enhance the quality of voice conversations.
- Enhanced Speakerphone and acoustic design
- High-quality Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- Unidirectional microphones incorporated into the phone's external housing design to maximize speaker volume and reduce background noise
- Buttons have an improved tactile feel including a concaved dial pad
- Eighteen light-emitting diodes (LEDs) making it easier for customers to choose the features they need and place them where they want on the phone
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet is supported via the RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- Built-in handset jack with RJ-9 modular connector designed to support headsets without amplifier from leading vendors such as GN Netcom and Plantronics
- 3Com Business Phone
- Base Stand
- New Cat 5 Cable
- New Handset Cord
- New Plastic Overlay
- New Designation Sheet
- Requires system software 4.2 or greater and Group 2 License
- For versatility, supports 3Com NBX platforms and the SIP-based 3Com VCX system
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
|Additional Information||None |
|Alternate Part Number||None |
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.