- An affordable and reliable power amplifier you can use in any PA system
- 600-watts in bridged-mono mode, up to 300-watts stereo/parallel operation
- Includes both unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR input connectivity
- Binding post and speakON output connectors let you use virtually any passive PA speakers
- Selectable input voltage (.755V or 1.4V) lets you set up your rig to match your gear
- LED power, fault, signal-presence, and clip indicators let you keep an eye on the safety of your amplifier
- Forced-air cooling and protection against shorts, no-load, and on/off thumps ensure smooth operation and long life
- Excellent shielding against radio-frequency interference keeps your sound clean, even in heavy wireless conditions
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.