MiVoice Mitel 6920 IP Phone (50006767)
The minimum hardware revision we provide is date code 2020 or later. This model ships with MiNET
firmware 1.05.02.023 or higher allowing it to function on the following phone systems below and
provides the ability for the user to download the needed SIP firmware for UCaaS products utilizing
the Mitel 6900 series:
- Mitel 3300 MiVoice Business R8
- MiVoice Office 400 R5.0
- MiVoice 5000 of Office 250 R6.4
- MiVoice MX-One R6.3
- MiCollab Client, Release 7.2.2
- RingCentral and other BYOD platforms, manual provisioning
- MiCloud Connect - formally ShoreTel Connect Cloud
- MiVoice Connect - old Shoretel onsite UC servers
50008311, 50008312, and 50008313 that are new in box, ship with older MiVoice Connect firmware.
- 3.5 inch color LCD display
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- USB 2.0 port for headset and accessories
- RJ9 Headset jack with EHS support
- 10 Fixed function keys: Hang-up, Redial, Hold, Mute, Speakerphone/Headset, Contacts, Call History, Voicemail, Settings and Volume Up/Down
- Icon hard-key buttons for global markets
- Secure voice communication enabled by encryption
- Voice optimized corded handset
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC - meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- Mitel 6920 IP Phone
- Handset w/cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Desk stand
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
MiVoice 6920 IP Phone Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.