Mitel 6867 Black IP Display Speakerphone (formerly Aastra 6867i)
A 9-line SIP phone designed for power users who demand a lot from both their phones and their networks. The Mitel 6867i provides remarkable HD wideband audio and an enhanced speakerphone that utilizes dual microphones and advanced audio processing to achieve richer and clearer handsfree conversations.
- 3.5" QVGA 320 x 240 pixel color backlit display
- High definition Hi-Q audio technology
- Up to 9 lines with 2 dedicated line keys with LED
- 6 programmable soft keys with LEDs that can be customized to access up to a total of 20 functions
- 4 context-sensitive system keys that can be customized to access up to a total of 18 functions
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed features include Conference, Transfer, Callers, List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute, and Speaker/Headset
- Supports DHSG/EHS for wireless headsets and has an integrated 4-pin headset port for wired headsets
- USB 2.0 port
- Supports IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or option PoE injector (sold separately; see option above)
- Can add up to (3) Aastra/Mitel M685i or M680i expansion modules
- Mitel 6867 Phone
- Handset w/cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Desk Stand
- Quick Start Guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet w/PoE|
|Display||3.5” QVGA color backlit LCD display|
|Additional Information||USB 2.0 port|
RJ9 headset port w/EHS
|Alternate Part Number||50006817|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.