NEC DSX 40 8-Port Digital Station Circuit Card (DX7NA-8ESIU-S1)
The 8-Port Digital Station Card is an expansion card that provides eight additional digital station ports for the DSX40. You can install up to two 8-Port Digital Station Cards, using the upper and middle expansion slots, for a system maximum of 24 digital stations. Part number 1091002 and BE108992
The top 2 DSX40 expansion positions are for the 8-port station cards (digital and analog), and you can install them in either position and in any combination.
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.