Avaya TN765 Processor Interface V18
- Integrates the tone generator, tone detection, system clock, and synchronization functions onto one circuit pack for use in standard, high, and critical reliability systems
- Provides 4 data links to the Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) bus and a link through the memory bus to the processor
- Interfaces the 3B2 MSA, DCS, ISDN, and Audix Interface service
- Allows direct access to one data link from an EIA port on the circuit pack
- Other data links connect to a digital line circuit and a PDM or TDM to access an MSA, DCS, CMS, ISDN, or Audix
- Data links can connect to DS1 tie trunks to access DCS or ISDN applications
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.