The TN775C EPN is a maintenance board that monitors and upkeeps power failure signals in an EPN cabinet in Release 7 or higher. The TN775C contains a DC to DC power converter and is used in maintenance to monitor the processor in an EPN that is supported by a Survivable Remote Processor (SRP).
- Maintains and monitors power failure signals
- Monitors and controls power supplies and battery charger
- Monitors air flow and high temperature sensors
- Three position switch to control emergency power transfer
- DC to DC power converter
- Avaya TN775C V1 Maintenance Card
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.