Partner ACS 509 Processor R8.0 (700469687)
- Provides 5 line ports and 9 station ports
- Loudspeaker Paging Line to allow you to connect a loudspeaker paging system to any line jack on any Partner Module
- Enhanced backup/restore capabilities to allow you to back up the Partner system programming to either the internal memory of the Partner ACS R8.0 processor or a PC Card
- Provides an RJ-45 serial port (Admin port) to allow you to connect to the Partner system either directly from the COM port of a PC or via an extenal modem that is connected to the Admin port and administer the system via Administration Software
- Dual line Caller ID support puts the caller's name and number on your telephone display
- 2 PC Card slots for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades
- Direct connection of analog answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems to station ports
- Support of 1600 DSL module
- Compatible with Computer Telephony Integration via PassageWay TAPI (Telephony Application Program Interface) based solutions
- 100 programmable system speed dial numbers
- Internal call forwarding and call follow me
- 2 contact-closure connections to control door locks, and security systems
- Music port for digital music on hold system
- SMDR (Station Message Detail Recording) port
- Built in Paging Port
- 2 Power failure transfer ports
New Features on the ACS 509 R 8.0:
- Caller ID to analog tip/ring devices
- Absent Text Message allows you the option to post an "away message" on the display of the Partner 34D or 18D
- Network Time Synchronization allows you to synchronize the system time with your network provider's clock or by the internal system clock
- Hot Dial allows you to set your system phone to go off-hook and start dialing as soon as the dial pad is activated
- Message Alert Notification allows you to program a button to notify you of a message waiting at another extension
- Personalized Station Ringing allows you to assign a personalized ring pattern to an extension for intercom calls
- Override Line Ringing allows you to override the Unique Line Ringing settings for an extension and set all incoming calls to ring with a Personalized Station Ringing pattern
- Support for the Avaya 3920 Wireless telephone
- Support for Partner ACS R8.0 PC Administration software
- Compatible with Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards, Partner Mail VS, and Partner Messaging Release 1.0 voice mail systems
Manual not included, but is available for free at www.avaya.com.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.