The ShoreTel Connect Voice Switch ST50A is a voice switch that supports up to 50 IP phones, 4 loop start trunks, 4 analog extension ports and power fail transfer. The ShoreTel Voice Switch ST50A supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
- Supports up to 8 SIP Trunks
- 2 RJ-45 (10/100/1000 Ethernet connectors)
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 4 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9 for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input/output
- Power fail transfer
- USB 2.0 A-Type
- ShoreTel ST50A Voice Switch (600-1135-06)
- Power Cable
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.