Cyberdata White SIP Talk-Back Speaker (011398) NEW
- Full-duplex (SIP) or half-duplex (push to talk)
- Support for security code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTP
- HTTPS or HTTP web based configuration. HTTPS is enabled by default.
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or with optional lighted button kit
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Support for G.722 codecs
- Powered via PoE
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.