Cyberdata 011187 2-Port 10/100/1000 PoE Switch
- The CyberData 2-Port PoE Gigabit switch is powered from a single 802.3at or 802.3af network switch and passes that power through to one or two of the downstream switch ports.
- In the basic configuration, one of the Gigabit downstream ports can drive a VoIP phone directly with PoE and the other Gigabit port can be connected
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Number of Ports||2|
|Port Speed||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Alternative Part Number(s)||None|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.