Whether you’re new to bar coding, upgrading from an older
Stripe® or desktop printer, or adding new printers, Zebra’s S4M thermal printer delivers an affordable solution for many labeling requirements.
Designed for the budget-minded, this printer offers you ease of use, the durability of a metal frame/case, and a full 8” media roll capacity that means fewer label changes. The S4M is an outstanding value compared to similar printers in the market.
- Print methods: Direct thermal;Thermal transfer
- Construction: Die-cast metal frame with sheet
- Metal media cover with enlarged clear window
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3 ™) for superior print quality
- XML-Enabled printing–direct-connect integration for bar code label printing; eliminates license fees and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs
- Back-lit LCD control panel
- Parallel, USB 1.1 and RS-232 serial ports
- Zebra S4M Thermal Transfer Label Printer
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Print Method||Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer|
|Max Print Speed||359.1 Per Minute|
|Max Print Resolution||203 dpi/8 dots per mm|
|Powered USB Port(s)||-|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||-|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||-|
|Wierless Connectivity||ZebraNet Wireless Plus option|
ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server option
|Alternative Part Number(s) ||S4M00-2001-0200T|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.