Avaya Definity TN799DP Control LAN (C-LAN) Interface
- Provides TCP/IP connectivity over Ethernet or PPP (Point to Point Protocol) connections to applications, such as CentreVu CMS, Intuity, Audix, DCS, printers, call accounting/CDR, and Property Management Systems (PMS)
- Required to support TN2302AP IP Interface operating for H.323 functionality
- Required to support ATM interfaces and WAN PNC
- Operates at 10Mbps or 100Mbps, full or half duplex, both of which are admistrable
- Supports 500 remote sockets, with support for 4Kbyte UDP sockets
- Supports variable length PING and Traceroute and Netstate network testing commands
- Supports a self-download process and is the firmware download source circuit pack to all downloadable circuit packs except for the TN2501AP. The TN2501AP uses a self download process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.