Connect a DVI supervise to your structured intel video chipset. Supports mirroring and dual supervise Use on-board connector in your motherboard and a DVI supervise on this card.
- * Supports Intel SDVO engineering
- * I2C buckle down user interface with regard to get at to intragroup registers
- * Dual I2C pass-through interfaces in quest of boniface I2C get at of EDID (via DDC) and constellation EEPROM (on ADD2 Card)
- * Low-voltage input signaling user interface: 175mV to 1.2V
- * Monitor sensing supported through and through Hot Plug or Receiver Sense
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.