Partner ACS Messaging Voice Mail Module R7 (700323207)
- 200 Mailboxes with 6000 minutes (100 Hours) of storage
- Configurable to 2, 4 or 6-Ports with License Card (Sold Separately)
- Administer the Partner Messaging Module Release 7.0 through a system display telephone (Partner 18D, Partner 34D) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software (not included-call)
Automated Attendant Service
- Provides four Automated Attendants, each of which can answer different lines
- You can create up to 99 announcements shared among all Automated Attendants
- For example, you can offer callers a choice of a standard business hours/location announcement or a frequently updated announcement featuring special offers for your sales department and two other announcement choices for your service department (i.e. "Press 1 for sales...Press 2 for technical...etc.")
- Caller can choose between two languages
- Provides up to 99 submenus shared among all Automated Attendants for additional user selections
Dial By Name Directory
- Users can easily locate the extension of their party with a dial by name directory
Call Answer Service
- Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer
Voice Mail Service
- Allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete messages, record a personal greeting, change their password, forward messages with comment to other mailboxes, set up outcalling to a list of pager and telephone numbers, listen to a caller leaving a message, create and send messages, create personal distribution lists, adjust playback volume while listening to messages, specify a personal operator, record a call, auto copy, adjust message retrieval order, preview messages, change message status, return to previous message, heard last played message, speed up and slow down playback, designate phantom mailboxes, and specify messages as Priority, Private, or Return Request
Unified Messaging Application
- Enables mailbox users to integrate and manage voice mail and email messages using their PC's email client
- This application converts and delivers voicemail messages to an email server as an attached .WAV file
- This also allows users to work with their voice mail messages remotely in an email environment
Mailbox Management Made Simple
- Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's internet browser using Partner Messaging's www.messenger software (not included-call)
- Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service
- Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher
- Partner ACS Release 1.1 or higher
Reset to Default
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.