The Yealink SIP-T58A is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. Based on Android 7.1 operating system, the SIP-T58A features a seven-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. More than that, you can easily turn your SIP-T58A smart media phone into a video phone ready with an optional removable two-megapixel HD camera CAM50. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today's busy executives, managers and teleworkers.
New V85 Firmware Features
- Use phone as an Access Point. Connect your phone to a wired LAN and activate the phones AP function to provide WiFi to your immediate area
- Turn Wi-Fi into a Wired Network. When using your IP phone on a wireless network, you can now use the phone's PC port to connect a device to the internet via Ethernet cable, such as a PC/Mac
- Connect phone to a PSTN (landline). Use Yealink CPN10 adapter for terminal connection
- Mixed video/audio conferences with up to 10 participants (up to 2 video calls)
- Smart Noise Filtering. Blocks background noises heard from other callers when they aren't speaking.
DD10K now supports W41P and CP930W conference phone
- Bluetooth now supports 2 simultaneous device connections
- Use CP700/CP900 speaker via Bluetooth for an external speakerphone
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive touch screen
- Runs Android 7.1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 (connects up to two BT devices at a time)
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 port for USB headset,media and storage applications
- RJ9 Headset Jack with EHS Support for Plantronics and Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 10-party audio conferencing
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable (optional bracket required)
- Color-screen Expansion Module support for EXP50 DSS/BLF Module (optional)
- Optional DD10K DECT USB Dongle enables T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/VP59 to work as a base station which can be registered with up to 4 compatible Yealink W52H/W56H/W53H/W41P/CP930W wireless handset, giving you wireless freedom to take calls up to 65 feet from your desk. (see options above)
- Yealink SIP-T58A Phone
- Handset w/Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Desk stand
- Quick start guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.