Nortel BCM G4x16 Module (NT5B42AAA)
4 CO Trunks X 16 Digital Stations
- Provides connections for four CID analog trunk lines and 16 digital telephones
- Each of the four analog trunk lines support disconnect supervision
- An auxiliary port next to the Line 1 port enables you to use an analog telephony device, such as a modem, fax, or telephone, to share the trunk
- A DSM32(+) operating in single-density mode occupies two DS30 buses
- Set the double density switch to enable the DSM to carry 32 extensions over a single DS30 bus
- BCM 200/400 Main Unit
- BCM 400 Expansion Unit
- BCM 450 Main Unit
- BCM 450 Expansion Unit
- BCM 50 Expansion Unit
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.