Avaya IP400 Analog Trunk 16
- Provides an additional 16 analog ports for connection of analog trunks
- Supports both loop-start and ground-start trunks
- Use with ground trunks requires that the trunk module and the IP Office control unit are grounded
- The first two trunks on the module are automatically switched to power fail sockets on the rear of the unit in the event of power interruption (must be loop start)
- Compatible with IP403, IP406 V1, IP406 V2, and IP412 control units
- Compatible with IP500 control unit running Professional Edition
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.