This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications, the ML320/321 Turbo can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock, and it's economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot. The ML320/321 Turbo puts the "work" in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for warehouse or manufacturing environments.
- Reliable performance - Tough printers engineered to work in demanding environments
- Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design that keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life.
- Efficient production- Prints up to five copies simultaneously
- Essential tasks - High-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications
- Bottom and rear paper input paths
- Built-in rear push tractor feed unit.
- Auto-tear feature
- Effective work - Fit for dedicated form printing
- Okidata Microline Dot Matrix Printer
- Power Cable
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Number of Printhead Pins||9-Pin|
|Max Print Speed||435 cps|
|Max Print Resolution||Max. 240(H) x 216(V) dpi|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.