This is the main processor controlling system operation. The MP40 always goes in slot 3 of the main cabinet. The MP40 provides the LP40 link connectors to connect two expansion cabinets, a LAN port, and a media card.
The MP40 also has a connector for mounting the optional modem daughter board. This modem board can be used for remote access to system administration at installations that do not have a LAN or WAN connection. In addition it may be used as a backup for LAN connectivity. This is the same modem board used with the OfficeServ 500.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.