The NEC 1091005 16COIU card supports 16 analog loop start CO lines. The card has a Mode Switch (for taking the card out of service), a status LED indicating proper card operation, and a port activity LED that indicates traffic on the card. Each 16COIU Card also provides two power failure cut-through circuits. When commercial AC power fails, the Card automatically cuts through two line circuits to two power failure single line telephones. The 16COIU provides built-in Caller ID.
You can install a 16COIU Card in any slot except for slot 1.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.