The Mitel 5320 IP Phone is an economical, entry-level, self-labeling enterprise phone specifically designed for communications-intensive companies requiring a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the desktop.
- Large graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 8 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys for speed dialing, line appearances, and feature access
- Handsfree full-duplex speakerphone
- 12 fixed function keys:
- 3 context sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser based desktop tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports Mitel Unified Communicator Express and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Dual mode phone:
- Supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols
- Mitel Wireless LAN stand and Gigabit Ethernet stand support
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated ethernet switch)
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 3.2 or later
- Mitel Border Gateway (MBG) Release 5.2 SP1 or later
- SIP Software Release 8.0 or later
- HTML Toolkit Release 2.0 or later
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.