PowerDsine's 3001GC Midspan Power over Ethernet (Poe) injector offers a compact and cost effect, fully IEEE 802.3af compliant solution for alternate powering of IP telephone and endpoint devices.
- Small and compact design
- Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3af standard PoE with an integrated auto-sensing algorithm that provides safe power to remote terminals
- Plug-and-play device
- Equipped with two LEDs for indication of normal, overload or short-circuit conditions
- Supports up to Gigabit speeds
- Compatible with any IP telephone or IP endpoint device that is compatible with 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.