- Bogen orbit pendant speaker
- The ideal choice for high ceiling and open space environments
- Features NEAR's MLS and MDT technologies (see below), which improve sound quality and increase operating reliability
- The low-distortion speaker design, featuring NEAR's spiderless driver and one-piece metal-alloy cone structure, delivers superbarticulation and the highest intelligibility for both music and speech
- Unique MDT (Metal Diaphragm Technology): solid, one-piece cone structure eliminates the traditional dust cap, extremely stable cone structure over extended periods, fast transmission of sound through the diaphragm means low energy storage, special hard anodizing process creates a ceramic surface for increased stiffness, super-efficient thermal path for cooling the voice coil (notpaper or plastic), high rigidity and low mass versus typical paper or plastic cones
- MLS (Magnetic Liquid Suspension): magnetic liquid (Ferrofluid) injected into magnet gap, constant lubrication of the gap prevents oxidation from occurring, voice coil is most efficiently cooled by fluid path rather than air, lower distortion via stronger centering forces on voice coil, increased reliability, particularly in high power daily use systems, wide dispersion coaxial driver for broad, even 140 degree coverage, stable, high definition metal-alloy cone
- High-efficiency drivers deliver superior performance
- Extremely good off-axis response
- Computer-matched venting system for full bass output
- High power handling capability for foreground sound
- Selectable power taps via front-mounted control
- 16-ohm input for non-transformer multi-speaker systems
- Easy wiring with snap-on connector
- Connector provides loop-through to next speaker
- Easy to use cable suspension system that includes three suspension cables with attached forged eyebolts
- Threaded brass insert point for optional safety cable eye bolt
- Low-resonance cabinet structure
- Off-white or dark gray textured finish; easily painted to match theme decors
- Attractive, contemporary, sturdy steel grille assembly with fine perforations
- Accessory 10-foot long cable kit for use as main drop cable or safety cable (Model CK10 sold separately)
- Frequency response: (-10 dB)* 45 Hz to 19 kHz
- LF Driver 6-1/2" MDT metal-alloy cone (MLS voice coil centering system)
- HF Driver 20mm (3/4") polycarbonate dome
- Sensitivity: (1W/1M) 89.5 dBspl (Average 100 Hz
- 10 kHz)
- Impedance ratings: low (16 ohms) / high (70V/100V)
- Power input (max.) 100W @ 16 ohms; 32W @ 70V/100V
- Power settings (in watts): 70V: 32, 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 / 100V: 32, 16, 8, 4, 2
- Enclosure material fire-rated (94VO) ABS
- Grille material powder-coated perforated metal
- Terminations: 4 terminal snap-lock input connector
- Product weight: 10lbs
- Speaker dimensions: 15" dia. x 9-1/4" D
- Includes: (3) suspension cables; (3) forged eye bolts; (3) nuts; (1) quick-snap clip; (1) snap-lock input connector
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.