Yealink expands its lineup of IP phones with a new entry-level product SIP-T20P. It is equipped with TI TITAN chipset and 2×15 characters LCD, offers 2 VoIP accounts, high-definition voice, broad range of voice codecs, security protection for privacy, rich features including XML phonebook, headset, PoE, PnP Auto-provision, and seamlessly work with the leading IP-PBX and soft switch. It allows users to make calls in a simple, convenient and reliable manner and fully meet the requirement in which the basic business features are required. What is more, SIP-T20P is easy to install and inexpensive to start up for corporate office and residential users.
- TI TITAN chipset and TI voice engine
- 3-line LCD(2 x 15 characters and an icon line)
- 2 VoIP accounts, Broadsoft /Avaya/Broadsoft validated
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD Handset, HD Speaker
- 31 keys including 9 function keys
- Voicemail, intercom
- Localized language, local phonebook
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP, PnP auto-provision
- SRTP/HTTPS/TLS, VLAN, QoS
- PoE, headset, wall-mounted
- 2 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward
- Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- Phonebook import/export, call history
- Volume adjustment, ring tone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
- Multi-language (more than 20)
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
- New Desi Overlays
Hosted Provider Compatibility
IP PBX System Integration
- Dial plan, dial-now
- Voicemail, MWI
- Intercom, Paging
- Call park, call pickup
- Distinctive ringtone
Codecs and Voice Features
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Network Features:
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- NAT Traversal: STUN mode
- DTMF: In-Band, RFC2833, SIP Info
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP Assignment: Static/DHCP/PPPoE
- TFTP/DHCP/PPPoE client
- Telnet/HTTP/HTTPS server
- DNS client
- NAT/DHCP server
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/PnP auto-provision
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Dial number via SIP server
- Dial URL via SIP server
- HTTPS (server/client)
- SRTP (RFC3711)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- VLAN (802.1 pq), QoS
- Digest authentication using MD5/MD5-sess
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Admin/user configuration mode
- TI TITAN chipset
- 3-line LCD with an icon line and 2x15 characters lines
- 31 keys including 9 function keys
- 4 LEDs: 1xpower, 2xline, 1xmessage
- 1xRJ9 handset port
- 1xRJ9 headset port
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.