The Model 6001 Terminal Adapter allows a Tone Commander 6210 or 6220 ISDN telephone to be controlled by a TAPI-compliant Windows computer application program. Adapter circuitry is housed in a telephone base that replaces the standard base. An RS-232 serial port on the base connects to the computer’s com port.
Telephone operating software must be version 01.03.02 or higher to enable the TAPI features. To view the installed software version, select VERS, then S/W from the Administration Options menu (Setup → ADMIN→ VERS→ S/W). If your phone’s software version is lower than 01.03.02, call Tone Commander at (800) 524-0024 to request an update.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.