The Analog Station Interface (ASI) provides standard 2500 type DTMF service at any extension port. Use the ASI when the sytem requires a limited number of anlog interfaces without reducing the number of outside lines. The ASI lets you easily connect auxiliary equipment such as Integrated Voice Messaging.
ASIs require DTMF detection (i.e., receivers) for outgoing calls. ASI P/N 89749 has its own DTMF receiver.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.