A More Flexible VoIP System. Four active lines and dual switched Ethernet ports offer incredible flexibility to the home or small-business Internet telephony user. Formerly part of the Linksys Voice System (LVS), now part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the SPA942 IP Phone can be configured to carry a unique phone number or extension for each of its lines, or can be configured to use a shared number over multiple phones. Based on the SIP standard, the SPA942 is able to easily integrate new features and services offered by providers. A high-resolution display makes for easy menu- and web-based configuration.
- Pixel based 128 x 64 monochrome LCD display
- 4 illuminated call appearance line buttons w/tricolor LEDs
- 4 soft key buttons and 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed features include mute, hold, headset, settings, and volume control
- Voicemail retrieval button and message waiting light
- Built-in high quality microphone and full-duplex speakerphone
- Integrated 2.5 mm headset jack
- 2 Ethernet LAN ports with integrated switch (100BASE-T)
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
- Comprehensive interoperability with the Cisco Small Business SPA9000 Voice System, SIP-based phone systems, and SIP phone services from your Internet telephony service provider
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
|Connection||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.