The Polycom® SoundPoint® IP 321 and 331 are two-line SIP phones that deliver superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 321 phone has a single 10/100 Ethernet port and is designed for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways, and break rooms, as well as various wall-mounted deployments. The SoundPoint IP 331 phone, with its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for LAN and PC connection, presents a cost-effective solution for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a “hard” phone in conjunction with a “soft” client running on the PC.
- 2-line IP phone
- Excellent sound quality and an enterprise-grade feature set
- Two-line entry-level phones
- Enterprise-grade feature set
- Easy to configure and use
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- SIP features
- Full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Clarity by Polycom acoustic technology
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical LCD
- Integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet-switch
- Small footprint
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Polycom SoundPoint 331 Phone
- Handset w/ Cord
- Cat5e Cable
- Power Supply (POE Injector)
Alternate Part Numbers
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
SoundPoint 331 PoE Display Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.