Avaya 700A DS1 CPE Loopback Jack (107988867)
- Using the DS1 CPE Loopback Jack (apparatus code 700A, comcode 107988867), a technician can test the DS1 span between the system and the network interface point.
- The loopback jack is required when DC power appears at the interface to the ICSU. The loopback jack isolates the ICSU from the DC power and properly loops the DC span power.
- Operates with any vintage of TN767E (or later) or TN464F (or later) DS1 circuit packs and with G3V3 EDI release 3 (or later) software.
- Operates with the 120A2 (or later) Integrated Channel Service Unit (ICSU) only; not 31xx series CSU ot other external CSUs or earlier CSUs.
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.