The Program Module Unit (PMU) is factory-installed on the MBU and contains the software
used by the system to control features and their function. If the PMU must be replaced, use
the following procedure.
- Locate the CN1 and CN2 connectors on the MBU. Locate the CN1 and CN2 connectors on the PMU.
- Position the PMU so that CN1 and CN2 align withCN1 and CN2 respectively on the MBU. Push the PMU onto the respective connectors and make sure it seats properly.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.