The Nortel Meridian Analog Message Waiting Line Card will provide users with up to 16 analog ports for their existing single line telephones and analog devices. This card will also provide users with message waiting capabilities.
- Provides talk battery and signaling for up to 16 regular 2-wire common battery analog (500/2500 type) telephones and key telephone equipment
- Also provides low-current feed to light the message waiting lamp on telephones equipped with the Message Waiting feature
- Supports 56K modem operation
- Compatible with Meridian 1 Systems
- Nortel Meridian NT8D09BB 16-Port Analog Line Card (with Message Waiting)
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.