APC™ award-winning Smart-UPS™ is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and network power protection. Smart-UPS provides availability and manageability to your network allowing you to focus on business growth instead of business downtime. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- High frequency design - Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- Auto recognition of external batteries - UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Outlet group control - Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Load shedding - Turn off select outlet groups in a pre-determined sequence to shed less critical equipment and conserve runtime (UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Multiple switched outlet groups - Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot - Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- APC Smart-UPS X 2000VA Rack/Tower LCD UPS
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
Smart-UPS X 2000VA Rack/Tower Technical Specs
|Output Power Capacity
|1920 VA 1800 W
|6 NEMA 5-15R
3 NEMA 5-20R
1 NEMA L5-20R
|Battery Run Time
|2.33 (180W Load)
|Typical recharge time:
|Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.