The Nortel i2002 IP phone is tailored to meet the needs of business professionals seeking a standards-compliant business telephone. It's especially well-suited for office and knowledge workers who demand a phone capable of managing moderate call volumes. This multi-line IP phone offers the ability to display data and web-based applications, effectively enhancing user productivity.
- Headset support
- Four programmable line/feature keys
- Four context-sensitive soft label keys
- 4x24 character LCD display
- Thirteen fixed keys including Hold, Goodbye, Mute, Volume Up/Down, Services, Expand-to-PC, Inbox, Headset, Handsfree, Directory, Outbox, Quit
- Four-way (left, right, up, down arrow) navigation cluster for content as presented on the LCD display
- Integrated high-quality audio speakerphone
- Integrated amplifier for direct connection to third-party headsets
- Supports External Application Servers (XAS) for text-based data application and web transformation services
- Desk or wall mount options
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- Supports 802.3af standards-based PoE and local AC power via power adapter
- Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion
- Survivable Remote Gateway
- Nortel Networks i2002 Charcoal PoE IP LCD Display Phone with Silver Bezel (NTDU91) w/Icon Buttons
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Connection||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.