This module is designed to optimize performance over both multimode fiber (MMF) and single-mode fiber (SMF) networks. With its advanced technology, it ensures reliable and high-speed data transmission, making it a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. Whether you're working with short-range MMF connections or need to bridge longer distances using SMF, the Cisco SFP-10G-LRM module delivers the versatility and performance you demand.
- Industry’s smallest 10G form factor for greatest density per chassis
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch (no need to power down if installing or replacing)
- Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model for investment protection and ease of technology migration
- Digital optical monitoring capability for strong diagnostic capabilities
- Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link.
- Cisco quality Identification (ID) feature enables a Cisco platform to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
- Cisco SFP-10G-LRM 10GBASE-LRM SFP+ Transceiver Module for MMF and SMF
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Number of Ports||1|
|Port Type||Ethernet SFP+|
|Port Speed||Ethernet SFP+|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||0.5" x 2.2" x 0.3"|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.