Experience seamless and reliable network connectivity with the TP-LINK MC200CM Gigabit Multi-Mode Media Converter. This compact yet powerful device is designed to extend your network reach and maximize performance with ease.
- Connects Fiber Lines with Copper Lines
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Auto-negotiation of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
- Extends fiber distance up to 1,800 feet (550m)
- 850nm wavelength on both transmission and reception of data
- LED indicators let you easily monitor network activity
- TP-LINK MC200CM Gigabit Multi-Mode Media Converter
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Number of Ports||1|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||3.7" x 2.9" x 1.1"|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.