The E-1600-32-IPEWP ADA and CE Compliant VoIP Emergency Phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for SIP VoIP phone systems with PoE. The E-1600-32-IPEWP emergency call box phone meets ADA requirements for elevator/emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any touch-tone phone, PC on the same LAN, or remotely using a static IP address. The emergency call box phone can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers.
- Self diagnostic reports via email (testing com, mic, speaker & switch)
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for door/gate or SL-2 strobe light control
- SIP compatible (see pg 2 for list of compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- PoE powered (class 1, <4 watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for proper operation in noisy environments
- Network downloadable firmware
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones:
- Automatically lights the “Call Connected" LED
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 28 seconds of voice memory
- Handsfree operation
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on the stainless steel models
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- E-1600-20-IP and E-1600-52-IP dial up to 5 non-emergency “INFO” numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
- Hangs up on busy signal, time-out or touch tone command
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
- 11 different chassis or board only available
- Viking Electronics E-1600-32-IP VoIP Emergency Phone with EWP
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
E-1600-32-IP VoIP Emergency Phone Technical Specs
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.