The K-1600-EHFA ADA Compliant Emergency Phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. The K-1600-EHFA meets ADA requirements for elevator / emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any touch tone phone. It can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers.
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) feature for clear audio in noisy environments
- Meets the latest ASME A17.1 code when used with a Viking LV-1K Line Verification Panel, see DOD 246
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones:
- Automatically lights the “Call Connected” LED
- Transmits a unique location ID code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or ring-no-answer
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touch tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Central Station Monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- Extended temperature range: -15°F to 130°F (-26°C to 54°C)
- Viking Electronics VK-K-1600EHFA Standard Elevator Phone Box Mount
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.