The QX208 is a stand-alone device that does not require a PC to make Internet calls. It provides clear and reliable Internet voice quality, is fully compatible with SIP industry standards and is able to interoperate with other SIP devices and software.
- Up to 8 concurrent VoIP calls
- Real time FAX over IP via T.38 and T.30 FAX with G.711
- TR-069 CPE management & monitoring protocols
- Field proven compatibility and stability
- Very highly affordable and effective 8 FXS ports VoIP CPE
- ReadyNet QX208 VoIP ATA Router
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Number of Ports||8 (FXS)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||8" x 10" x 3"|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.