The LB4M is a modular Gigabit Ethernet backbone switch designed for adaptability and scalability. The Switch can utilize up to 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports to function as a central distribution hub for other switches, switch groups, or routers. The one built-in 1000/100/10 Ethernet ports for out of service. The LB4M also provides SFP+ interfaces for 10-Giga port on the daughter board. The number of 10-Giga ports depend on selecting daughter board.
- Supports 48 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 1 built-in 1000/100/10 Ethernet ports for out of service.
- Supports 802.1D STP, 802.1S MSTP, and 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree for redundant back up bridge paths
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN, Protocol-based VLAN, Subnet-based VLAN, MAC-based VLAN, Protected Port, Double VLAN, Voice VLAN, GVRP, GMRP, IGMP snooping, 802.1p Priority Queues, Port Channel, port mirroring
- Support LLDP, VTP, Port Security
- Multi-layer Access Control (based on MAC address, IP address, VLAN, Protocol, 802.1p, DSCP)
- Quality of Service (QoS) customized control
- 802.1x (port-based) access control and RADIUS Client support
- Administrator-definable port security
- Per-port bandwidth control
- IEEE 802.3z and IEEE 802.3x compliant Flow Control for all Gigabit ports
- SNMP v.1, v.2, v.3 network management, RMON support
- Supports Web-based management
- CLI management support
- DHCP Client and Relay support
- DNS Client and Relay support
- Fully configurable either in-band or out-of-band control via RS-232 console serial connection
- Telnet remote control console
- TraceRoute support
- Traffic Segmentation
- TFTP upgrade
- SysLog support
- Simple Network Time Protocol
- Web GUI Traffic Monitoring
- SSH Secure Shell version 1 and 2 support
- SSL Secure HTTP TLS Version 1 and SSL version 3 support
- ARP support
- IP Routing support
- OSPF v2 and v3 support
- RIP v1 and v2 support
- Router Discovery Protocol support
- VLAN routing support
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support
- IP Multicast support
- Protocol Independent Multicast - Dense Mode (PIM-DM) support
- Protocol Independent Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) support
- IGMP v1, v2, and v3 support
- DVMRP support
- IPV6 function
- Supports DHCPv6 protocol, OSPFv3 protocol, Tnneling, loopback
- Provides to configure IPv6 routing interface, routing preference
- Quanta LB4M 2x 10Gbps Uplink 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch
- Power Cord
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Number of Ports||48|
|Port Speed||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17" x 13" x 1" |
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.