This tool is designed for both 110 and 66 single-wire termination and can be easily switched between high and low impact settings.
- 110 & 66 Punch-Down Tool and Instructions
- Designed for both 110 and 66 single-wire termination with both blades included
- Ergonomic design for fast, comfortable, and reliable termination
- High and low impact settings allowing more flexibility during punch down operations
- Low impact setting allows punching down wiring blocks and 110 patch plugs, modules, faceplates, and patch panels with IDC termination, and high impact setting is used when seating 110 connecting blocks into 110 wiring blocks
- ICC ICC-ICACSPDT00 Tool 110 and 66 Punch Down Single Blade
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.